5/3/12

cl350 build/entry : part 12

Ran the bike a good 100 mile circle on Saturday with little issue. A few miles in to the ride, my tag mount decided to jump off the bike. I apparently forgot it was only tack welded on. Later I found one of the screws on my battery tray had gone missing as well as my headlight plug being loose. Overall the ride was a success, as the bike ran nothing short of amazing. The rear shocks are a bit soft, but overall handling was decent. For now my main goals are to get the seat pan finished and covered, shorten all my cables, and start doing some paint and clean up work.

Tag carnage.

Temporary camping mat seat foam.

Cables need a few inches lopped off.

All together now.

Still deciding on paint. The fenders, headlight bucket, and air boxes will be painted silver.

No comments: