8/11/15

kz440 superbike STOLEN

My bike was stolen sometime between the 31st of July and the 9th of August. It was in a storage shed in Prairie Grove, AR near S. Summit and E. Cleveland.

Here's some of the details I can think of that are kind of distinctive:

Had Arkansas antique plate number I300
77 kz400 frame
81 kz440 LTD motor, front forks, and wheel
kz440 2-1 factory exhaust with Emgo megaphone muffler
79 kz400 rear tail piece and seat
80 kz550 rear 18" mag wheel with drum brake
70 cb350 tank
72 cb350 cv carbs (3-D stamped on the sides)
Emgo superbike bars
Oury grips

I just want my bike back. It's worth more to me than anyone else. If you did it or know someone who did it, please put it back and email me or something so I know it's there. I really don't care if the police get involved or not, just want it back. If I can drum up some cash I may be able to pay some sort of reward as well. Here's some of the most recent pics. It has a metal flake silver gas tank and tail piece. The sidecovers are a faded red or orange with OHC 400 emblems. The last pic is older, but it shows the exhaust that's currently on it.

Please email me at hatchethairy@yahoo.com or call/text 479.621.1327 for any details or information. Also feel free to share or social media the shit out of this, I really want my bike back.





No comments: