3/25/11

cb360 build/entry : part 1

Another build saga begins for the Ozark Mountain Scramble.

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a couple basketcase Hondas for $100. Couldn't resist the price, so $50 later in gas I had some future projects lined up. Fast forward a couple weeks, and a brother-in-law (Cail) is eyeballing a buddy's project dubbed Street Raper while in the garage. He's into it, and wants to build his own with a twist, so I offered up the Cb360 for what it cost me. The deal has been struck, and he has been a permanent fixture in my garage since the day of purchase. I'll see about whipping up a proper photoshop of the direction this one is headed, but you can rest assured this thing has to be built on the cheap.



Within the first day, the motor was removed from the frame to begin the rebirth. So far the majority of work has been focusing on getting everything cleaned up and inspecting parts to see what needs replaced. The list of parts is growing, but with some proper budgeting things will begin to roll soon.





No comments: