3/24/11

kz400 build/entry : part 12

I finally got a chance to meet up with Brad to get my fork leg with the previously mentioned brake stay welded on. I couldn't be any happier with the outcome. Brad's a solid dude and has come through time after time with little persuasion.





With the leg back in possession, I went directly into mock up mode to see how it all came together. Everything fits/works properly and looks exactly like planned. The old caliper mounts still need trimmed off, but that can wait a while.













Other notes of interest would be the gas tank has been lined as well as the intake's last liner touch up necessary to have a good clean leak free fuel system.It's 96 hours for a full cure time, so I have a day or so before I can saturate it with fuel. Wiring is next on the agenda, so hopefully I can get a quick fire out of the beast this weekend including a video of the rumble.

No comments: