9/16/13

71 xlch : 01

After the new baby joined the family 7 weeks ago, I decided I need less projects, or at least to cut a couple loose that were just taking up too much space. The cl350 got a new motor and was sold off along with a boat load of 350 spares. The dreamhawk never came to fruition and was sold as a bundle for next to nothing. That leaves the kz440, tt500, and some cash burning a hole in my pocket. Say hello to the first and possibly only ever HD I will ever own.







It's a 71 xlch that runs, but needs some maintenance and tuning. I don't have a ton of stuff planned other than to make it roadworthy and add a little Dick Hirschberg styling.



Some Dunlop k70 tires, a proper drum front wheel, fork gaiters, lunchbox oil tank, ditch the brow, banana style seat, different pipes, and some shocks. Nothing fancy, just a motorcycle.

No comments: