9/18/13

tt500 build : part 10

For OMS 2013 I threw my towel in the ring on the tt500 and took the easy way out. I rode the cl350 for my 2012 build, only to hole a piston the very first day out. I failed. I was able to ride another bike the remaining two days, but can't help wonder if I had just got my shit together with the tt, I probably would have ridden it all three days without issue.

I left off with the rear suspension needing the last little bits to move on to the tank mounts. Today I rolled the beast out, tacked in a rear seat hoop, and zip tied the rear fender in place to check proportion.









Then a quick photoshop to make sure I'm happy before final welding.



I've got a pile of parts to throw at this bike, so I'm going to get back in the swing of things while getting the kz440 OMS 2014 ready.

No comments: