7/2/13

OMS kz440 superbike : 01

I bought this bike without ever seeing it in person from a co-worker. After getting it in my possession I probably should have been a lot less loose with my wallet, but I can carry on complaining or just get to work fixing it. At first, I thought there is no way in hell I will ever make budget on this bike for the Scramble and I'm better off scrapping the whole thing. After doing the math, I should have a decent amount of parts to sell and offset the balance significantly, so I might as well give it a shot.

Here's how I got the bike:



















Apparently the electronic ignition fell victim to fire, frying the coil, igniter, pickup, and other various electrics. It's also missing the starter, and since it doesn't have a kicker I'm going to need one of those. I've got a lot more to post up, but I will try to do it all installments so it isn't 30 plus pictures in one post.

Derrick

No comments: